RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Nov 05, 2020
3F AND 4F, JAYYAH BLDG, 2013 PRES QUIRINO AVE COR., MALATE, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-9006/3-484-2247, 3-484-2095, 8-404-1334, 8-404-0303, 8-536-3480
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale22 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
This job has no placement fee.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter's hand and power tools.
- Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses and buildings, using paint, hand tools, and paneling.
- Work with and/or remove hazardous material.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- 2+ year experience in the field.
- Valid driver's license.
- Speaking English and Arabic will be preferred
- Ability to work after working hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
Please send your updated resume to [email protected] / 0932-1919408