Printing Assistant ( Pacman )
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates
Apply Until: Nov 04, 2020
7th Flr FEMS Tower, 1289 Zobel Roxas Cor Osmena HiWay, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
PACMAN CCL Label Printing
QualificationsMale22 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipino
Production Assistant- Printing
To assist senior/junior printers in the setting up and production of Work Orders as per the company defined schedule in the most productive way, without compromising on product quality.
· Cleaning of machines before and after the job is done or in case of no job on the machines.
· Assisting in the set up of the machines prior to printing the job. (Set up includes setting of units, analog setting, clean units, cylinder loading, plate mounting, checking of varnish, tape test, acetone test etc).
· Help the operator with plate changes, cleanups/maintenance and stock moving.
· Assisting in the crosschecking if the material is right in order to print the job.
· Assisting in the printing of labels to achieve maximum productivity with quality.
· Assisting in the making of daily reports as per the jobs completed for the day.
· Clean and maintain production area.
· Separating scrap.
· Making sure the full kit for the next job is ready before the completion of existing job.
· Overall housekeeping of the machine and its environs.
· An eye for detail
· Ability to carry out written and oral instructions.
· Should have creative ability
· Should have a positive attitude, as well as flexibility in work conditions and schedules; all while working under the pressure of production/client demands.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience Required
· Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
· School level education required.
· Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques of production.
· Thorough knowledge of applicable machines utilized within the department.
· Knowledge of basic printing technologies and processes.
· Previous experience mounting plates and performing other set up duties.
· Familiarity with solvent and water based inks.
· Strong error detection and problem solving skills.
Functional Competencies Required
· Should be able to Improve the production process, reduce waste, scrap, and defects for overall cost efficiency through continuous improvement.
please email your updated resume with certificate of employments and passport copy to [email protected] //09178824591/ 09988425119
only ████████████ below are allowed for printing assistant