Flexo Printers ( Pacman)
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Nov 04, 2020
7th Flr FEMS Tower, 1289 Zobel Roxas Cor Osmena HiWay, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipino
Senior Printer/ Junior Printers
To set up and produce Work Orders as per the company defined schedule, in the most productive way, without compromising on product quality, and in accordance with the customers' specifications.
· Printing of labels according to the work order received and according to company & the customer requirement.
· Operate the Press and set up its configuration as per the client's specifications
· Communicating with supervisors & printers for the job order and its continuation once his shift ends.
· Adjust the position, speed, distance of the printing plates as required.
· Maintaining the quality of the labels printed.
· Set up of the machines prior to printing the job.
· Informing the maintenance department in case of breakdown of any machines.
· Responsible for crosschecking if the material is right in order to print the job.
· Responsible for printing of labels to achieve maximum productivity with quality.
· Responsible for making of daily reports as per the jobs completed for the day.
· Overall housekeeping of the machine.
· Set up and run high quality jobs on press at optimum speeds without constant supervision levels. Prioritize the flow of work and activities to achieve optimal flow and efficiency.
· Change over jobs by removing ink and paper, cleaning parts and components, returning paper and ink to stock.
· Establish printing quality by adjusting ink distribution, speed, and drying temperatures.
· Maintain production and quality as per the norms set by the QC & constantly inspecting random production samples.
· Adjust the machine to maximize run speed.
· Work in accordance with schedules and communicated priorities and achieve key production performance goals.
· An eye for detail
· Ability to carry out written and oral instructions
· Should have creative ability
· Strong error detection and problem solving skill
Skills, Knowledge, Experience Required
· Knowledge of the use, operations, and repairs of Flexo printing machines
· Excellent artwork layout capability, able to trouble shoots and make correct ink adjustment to achieve required colour match
· Degree/ Diploma in printing technology required
· High emphasis on maintaining quality and accuracy in work, minimizing scrap and maximizing production
· Knowledge of inks and related materials/techniques used in the printing industry
· Ability to interact and communicate with seniors and work with helper and finishing operations as required
· Ability to train the new joined workers and guide their activities
Functional Competencies Required
· Should have the ability to investigate production methods and materials to trouble shoot quality related issues, work with maintenance to help resolve equipment problems and ensure reliable, safe production.
· Should be able to Improve the production process, reduce waste, scrap, and defects for overall cost efficiency through continuous improvement.
· Ability to understand and apply detailed instructions
· Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards
please email your updated resume with certificate of employments and passport copy o [email protected]/09178824591/ 09988425119
interested applicants aged below ████████████ only