QHSE SUPERINTENDENT / COORDINATOR
AL KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Oct 30, 2020
3/F Llizk Bldg. 428 United Nations Ave., Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
SAUDI CATERING AND CONTRACTING CO.
QualificationsMale27 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- Degree in Safety Management or similar field
- 3-5 years experience in related field
- License / Certificate: NEBOSH International General Certificate, Diploma Lead Auditor ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and OHSAS 18001, Driver's License
- He will support and guide the re-certification of ISOs, OHSAS and HACCP programs currently held by the Company
- Ensures the Quality Management System, Food Safety Management System, Health & Safety Management System are reviewed, updated and implemented with the support of the senior management team
- Establishes and communicates QMS, FSMS and OHSMS standards with Saudi Catering & Contracting Co. locations and departments
- Initiates and maintains QHSE awareness programs and fosters such programs to improve awareness
- Conducts monthly and quarterly QHSE meetings with QHSE staff and Saudi Catering operations team
- Analyzes staff training needs and develops Training Matrix and conducts different food safety trainings, health and safety trainings, fire trainings, etc.
- Participates in external and leads internal audits
- Excellent knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For our quick review of your application, please send your Resume to our EMAIL: [email protected]