Apply Until: Oct 17, 2020
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Project
RM Recrutement International
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 4 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
This job has no placement fee.
- At least high school graduate;
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience in making moulds and cores manually and through machines;
- Has an ability to communicate in English.
- Make and repair sand moulds using patterns, moulding boxes, sand and hand tools following bench, floor or pit moulding methods; operate ovens to dry moulds; may pour molten metal into moulds to produce metal castings.
- Make cores for use inside moulds to form holes or void spaces in castings using core boxes, sand, hammer and wire or other reinforcing material; coat cores with protective materials and bake cores in oven.
- Set up, adjust and operate various mouldmaking and coremaking machines to make sand and ceramics moulds and cores.
- Set up and operate various casting machines to cast ferrous and non-ferrous metal products; hand ladle and pour molten metal into moulds to produce castings.
- Operate furnaces used to melt metals for moulding and casting.
For manpower pooling. Beware of Illegal Recruiters and human traffickers.