Steel Structure Fitter
Apply Until: Oct 17, 2020
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Project
RM Recrutement International
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 4 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
This job has no placement fee.
- At least high school graduate;
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience on medium and large steel structures;
- Able to read blue prints and technical drawings
- Has an ability to communicate in English.
- Study engineering drawings and blueprints, determine the materials required, and plan the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently
- Construct patterns and templates as guides for layouts
- Lay out reference points and patterns on heavy metal according to component specifications
- Rig, hoist and move materials to storage areas or within worksite
- Assemble and fit metal sections and plates to form complete units or sub units using tack welding, bolting, riveting or other methods
- Set up and operate various heavy-duty metal-working machines such as brake presses, shears, cutting torches, grinders and drills, including computer numerical control (CNC) equipment, to bend, cut, form, punch, drill or otherwise form heavy-metal components
- Install fabricated components in final product.
For manpower pooling. Beware of Illegal Recruiters and human traffickers.