IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Project
RM Recrutement International
Sep 28, 2020 - Sep 28, 2020
Via Zoom (Virtual Interview)
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
This job has no placement fee.
Perform some or all of the following duties:
- Move tools, equipment and other materials to and from work areas
- Assist in splicing overhead and underground communications and electric power transmission cables
- Assist in repairing, maintaining and installing industrial machinery and equipment
- Assist in mechanical, electrical and body repairs of heavy equipment.
- Perform other labouring and elemental tasks as required.
A strict set of documents required for Canada application:
- Detailed CV/Resume with the job description
- High school Diplom and Form 137
- Multi-purpose valid NBI Clearance
- Valid Passport of at least more than 2 years
- PSA Birth Certificate
- PSA Marriage Contract (if married)
- Foreign Police Clearance if ex-abroad for more than 5 years in countries where you worked (if Ex-KSA, Final Exit Clearance)
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com. Apply personally at the IPAMS office for immediate screening. Or, apply online or download our IPAMS mobile app for free. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.