Customer Service Engineer
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Apply Until: Oct 08, 2020
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
This job has no placement fee.
- Male, ████████████ and above.
- Graduate of any engineering course or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Photocopier/printer industry.
- Two (2) years contract.
- Accommodation and transportation is provided.
- OT provided.
- Free medical services.
- Gratuity of 2000USD at the end term of duty.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Solomon Islands and Manila after completion of contract.
The candidate should be able to describe and analyze the copy process, comment on key parts and their role in the copy process, and verbally answer the correct way to handle basic troubleshooting situations such as light copies, dark copies, dirty copies and paper jam situations. The candidate should be able to describe key concepts involved in networking and how it applies to printer and photocopier installation and troubleshooting. This is very basic networking covering things like IP addresses, DNS, DHCP, SMTP.
For email applications, please send your CV to [email protected]