Unit 817, 818, 819 & 820, 8/F, AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, ADB Avenue Corner Garnet Road, Ortigas, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-663-2100 local 3203
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
This job has no placement fee.
Job Description for the position of Structural Fitter:
- Align and fit together fabricated plates, structural shapes.
- Holds positioned plates, structural shapes and read tapes or rods to assist in layout.
- Grinds and chips rough edges, surplus weld or scale use of portable grinders.
- Examines blueprint and plan sequence of operation.
- Removes high spots and bevel using hand files, portable grinders and cutting torch.
- Performs tack welding to build up spots or short pieces with weld.
- Maintain cleanliness in the work area to prevent from unsafe condition.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- With work experience in overseas is an advantage.
Interested applicants can submit application thru e-mail at [email protected]
For manpower pooling only.