Unit 817, 818, 819 & 820, 8/F, AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, ADB Avenue Corner Garnet Road, Ortigas, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-663-2100 local 3203
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
This job has no placement fee.
Structural welders operate a variety of manual and automated welding equipment. They are qualified in multiple processes, including SMAW/Stick, FCAW, and oxy-acetylene torch cutting. Our specialized structural welders can perform processes such as GMAW/MIG (Gas Metal Arc Welding/Metal Inert Gas), SAW (Submerged Arc Welding), and RMD Structural Welding. They also perform air carbon and arc gouging if required by the project.
Minimum Requirements and Qualification
- High school Graduate or Vocational Graduate
- With working experience in Oil & Gas industries is an advantage
- With US work experience is preferred
- Can perform the following welding procedures: SMAW, FCAW, GMAW.
- With knowledge with Arc Gouging and SAW.
- With welding experience, at least 2 of the following alloys:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
Interested applicants may send their application thru e-mail at [email protected]
For manpower pooling only.