Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-584-8215 / 8-554-0556 / 8-234-5833
Principal / Project
Royal Commission Medical Center
QualificationsFemale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
Account / Client / Employer: Royal Commission Medical Center – Yanbu Al-Sinayiah
Royal commission for Yanbu Medical Center is a government hospital & health care company. Yanbu residents enjoy a good quality comprehensive range of Preventative, Emergency and Curative Health Care Services. Public Health Programs are available throughout the community this include Environmental, School Health, Occupational Health, Epidemiology and Health Education.
This hospital was designed according to the latest and most sophisticated specifications; with a capacity of 342 beds and an area of 67,610 square meters. The Hospital includes administration building, housing compound for nurses, ambulance services area, helipad, mosque and car parking lot.
Royal Commission Medical Center was reaccredited by the JCI, which means a visible commitment to improve the quality of patient care, to ensure safe environment, to continually work to reduce risks to patients and staff, and to achieve the highest standards of care.
RCMC was also reaccredited by the CBAHI, which means a visible commitment to improve the quality of patient care, to ensure safe environment, to continually work to reduce risks to patients and staff, and to achieve the highest standards of care. Medical Center in Yanbu Industrial also achieves satisfaction silver award.
Hiring Manner: Online Interview through “Cisco Webex Team” ( can be downloaded for free in apple store or google play store)
Unique Selling Proposition:
- JCI accredited, which is the most sought after accreditation due to the thoroughness of its processes that covers everything from patient entry to discharge and asses all aspects of management, to meet the standards of the best Hospitals in the world.
- CBAHI Accredited, which means a visible commitment to improve the quality of patient care, to ensure safe environment, to continually work to reduce risks to patients and staff, and to achieve the highest standards of care.
- Medical Center in Yanbu achieves Satisfaction Silver Award.
- This particular employer offers high compensation based on the years of qualifications and a longer duration for the annual vacation leave.
- Intermediate Care
- OB-GYN Ward
- Labor & Delivery
- Day Care Unit/ Endoscopy
- Free Accommodation
- Free Transportation
- Overtime pay
- 47 Days Annual leave and free round trip ticket
- 2 year contract, renewable
- Tax Free Salary
Application Mode/s: Send their CV at [email protected], we accept walk-in and online applications, complete requirements will be advantageous.
Contact Person for Queries:
Ms. Faye Sapon
List of Requirements:
- Sign-up application form at applicant.abba.ph
- Updated Resume
- College Diploma
- Related Learning Experience
- Transcript of Records
- PRC License (back and forth)
- PRC Board Rating
- PRC Board Certificate
- Prometric Exam Result *for ex-saudi*
- Saudi Council ID *for ex-saudi*
- Saudi Council Certificate *for ex-saudi*
- Exit Visa Copy
- Data Flow Verification Result
- Employment Certificates
- 2 Reference/ Recommendation letter from recent employment signed by nurse superiors (must contain hospital’s letter head, contact details and issued date)
- Training and Seminar Certificates
- Valid Passport