DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
Apply Until: Jan 17, 2020
3F AND 4F, JAYYAH BLDG, 2013 PRES QUIRINO AVE COR., MALATE, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-9006/3-484-2247, 3-484-2095, 8-404-1334, 8-404-0303, 8-536-3480
Principal / Project
AL SAHRAA GROUP
QualificationsMale or Female23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least College Level (Undergraduate)
This job has no placement fee.
NANNY / CLASSROOM ASSISTANT
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
· Male or Female
· █████ years of age
· College level or Vocational Graduate or High School Graduate with background as nanny/tutor
· With SPED (Special Education) training is an advantage
· With related work experience preferably with children, persons with disabilities, nursing homes or center for the disable
· With valid passport
· Observe the student and make sure of his safety and protection
· Accompanying the student in the school working hours (in the arena-activity rooms-stadiums-laboratories)
· Accompanying the student in extra-curricular activities such as outbound trips and visits frequenting medical clinics and hospitals through the school
· Maintain the confidentiality of student data and not to circulate
· Create the environment around the student to suit his abilities and capacities, both inside and outside the classroom
· Ensure student safety at all times and inform management
· School for any emergency to which the student is exposed
· Accompanying the student on the bus back and forth as follows [ if the school bus is used, it is the staff responsibility to receive the student from the house after the bus ride in the morning and hand it over to the guardian after the end of the working hours] [In case of using special transportation, the responsibility of the facilities is to receive the student at the school and hand over the student to the guardian after the end of working hours]
· Help the student to do self-care [Nutrition-bathroom-student transfer-taking medicines] taking the standards of hygiene and safety
· Helping students with motivation to move within the school yards to participate in the various activities halls.
· Helping the student to use prosthetic device that help him to move, taking into account the conditions of security and safety during disassembly and installation
· Assist the student to maintain the school bag and the tools and means necessary for education of students with disabilities such as audio-visual equipment and various means and techniques
· Sufficient knowledge of the various facilities in the school such as the library, cafeteria, toilets, school yard, bus and laboratory gathering place, emergency exits, slopes, etc.
· Apply safety and security rules while working such as fire, infection and injuries.