Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jan 17, 2020
3F AND 4F, JAYYAH BLDG, 2013 PRES QUIRINO AVE COR., MALATE, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-9006/3-484-2247, 3-484-2095, 8-404-1334, 8-404-0303, 8-536-3480
Principal / Project
Arabian International Company
QualificationsMale35 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 10 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Provide feedback regarding the food quality of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and mange staff about proper kitchen sanitization methods.
- Actively involves in menu development and maintaining updated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation.
- Minimum 10 years’ of experience as a Executive Chef in Fine Dining Restaurant.
- Ability to track expenses and manage a budget.
- Licensure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or other certifying agency or equivalent.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
Email Add: [email protected] / Contact Person: Ms. Gina - 0932-1919408 - plz contact us ASAP