Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jan 17, 2020
3F AND 4F, JAYYAH BLDG, 2013 PRES QUIRINO AVE COR., MALATE, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-9006/3-484-2247, 3-484-2095, 8-404-1334, 8-404-0303, 8-536-3480
Principal / Project
Arabian International Company
QualificationsMale30 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 10 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Are you a Head Chef looking for new job opportunities? We are looking for an ambitious, passionate and driven Head Chef. You will lead a team of food specialists and ensure that our food maintains the highest quality. We hope you are ready to bring in some new and delicious changes to our kitchen and delight our guests!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Provide feedback regarding the food quality of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and mange staff about proper kitchen sanitization methods.
- Minimum 10 years’ of experience as a Head Chef.
- Ability to track expenses and manage a budget.
- Licensure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or other certifying agency or equivalent.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
For qualified and interested candidates, please send your updated resume with picture and job descriptions to [email protected] for review / Contact person: Ms. Gina - 09321919408