Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Apply Until: Jan 16, 2020
G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale40 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least College Level (Undergraduate)
Candidate must have;
a. Five year education from your secondary thru tertiary and with good communication level
b. Verifiable working evidences
to be qualified you must have knowledge to the following job descriptions:
1) The Diesel Mechanic must have previous experience on repairing diesel engines,The ideal candidate would be someone with at least 5 + years of solid work history as a Diesel Mechanic with a strong background with Cummins engines
2) Carrying out routine service on the engine, including oil and filter changes.
3) Repairing or replacing faulty parts and systems.
4) Sometimes integrating new technology into the engine structure.
5) Rebuilding engines after their efficient lifetime is over.
6) Conducting performance tests on HPU , if overseeing their operation.
7) Preparing and updating records on service work conducted on engines.
8) Welding and cutting material if required, using arc welding or flame cutting equipment.
9) knowledge of operation and use of electrical testing equipment, lathes, milling machine and welding equipment
10) knowledge of proper lifting techniques
11) knowledge of air and hydraulic systems and components
12) Repair electrical systems, starters motors, lighting systems, buzzers, warning devices and wiring; inspect & repair fuel pumps, water pumps and injector pumps, air and fuel filters. Maintain records of repairs, parts used and names of suppliers; prepare and maintain records of work orders and work performed.
13) Perform lubrication, oil changes, battery maintenance, tire changes and repairs, and servicing of equipment.
14) Good analytical and problem solving skills to find the source of problems / malfunctions and rectify the same.
15) Ability to work with hand tools, precision and other equipment.
16) Previous experience with operating forklift and Drivers licence.
Interested candidate please send your updated and detailed resume to:
email : [email protected]
Contact Number : 0917 558 8834 or 0999-9913421