TOWER CRANE TECHNICIANS (Trouble shooter)
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates
2nd/F 2110 F&C Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue Cor. P. Burgos St., Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-834-7932 / 8-834-7248 / 7-238-5818
Principal / Employer
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
· Tower Crane technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining crane equipment. That includes replacing defective parts, cleaning equipment, testing machinery, and overhauling cranes.
Job main task and Accountabilities:
· Technician diagnoses problems by operating the machines or inspecting the equipment with the help of testing tools, etc.
· Able to climb the ladder inside vertically mounted to access cabin and trolley along boom
· May also establish order parts and track maintenance by writing technical reports.
· Very good knowledge about safety Procedures
· Very good experience in Electro mechanic
· Good knowledge about Frequency Invertor
· Must have good communication skills (Speaking and Writing).
· Ability to manage recorded reports.
Educational Background and Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or Vocational Course (Tower Crane Certificate of Training)
· At least 3 yrs. minimum experience as Technician from previous companies.
· 25 yrs. Up to ██████████ .
For interested applicants please email the complete documents at [email protected]
For manpower pooling only * No fees to be collected * Fight illegal recruiter and human trafficker*