Apply Until: Jul 22, 2020
57 D-1 Scout Chuatoco St., Brgy. Paligsahan Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
3-411-5771 / 3-416-3897 / 09398289050 / 09953300970
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female20 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 4 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY!!!
· Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
· Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
· Performing technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
· Ability to collaborate in a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
· Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Perform implementation of cases under mentoring and guidance of more experienced developers
· Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Computer Science or equivalent
· Minimum 4 years’ experience on Salesforce.com platform
· Technical expertise in Salesforce Lightning, Apex Classes, Triggers and Visualforce.
· Should have worked with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com
· Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
· Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
· Expertise in deployment using Changeset, Jenkins, ANT Tool.
Certifications from Salesforce.com like Certified Platform Developer, Certified Platform App Builder etc.
Documentary Requirements : PEOS CERTIFICATE/ POEA ONLINE REGISTRATION, Updated Resume, Certificate of Employment. Email to [email protected]
For inquiries please contact us @ 02-4115960 / Mobile No. +639287180840 (Smart) ; +639455786020 (Globe)
LINKS : 1. POEA ONLINE REGISTRATION : http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx
2. PRE-EMPLOYMENT OREINTATION SEMINAR (PEOS) ONLINE http://peos.poea.gov.ph
NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED FROM WORKER
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS!!!