QC Civil Inspector
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jan 05, 2020
803 B & C, #803 MALVAR ST MALATE, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-1893 / 8-523-7138
Principal / Project
SAAD AL ESSA GROUP
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveWith or Without ExperienceAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
QC Civil Inspector
· Responsible for all civil work quality inspection as per project and standard.
· Perform material receiving inspection fo civil materials with proper handling and preservation.
· Perform initial inspection prior to raise any RFI for civil activities.
· Coordinates withthird party testing activity with the client inspection representative.
· Preparation of request for inspections with all necessary attachments.
· Coordinating with the construction engineers and client inspectors for clearing designated inspections (Hold and Witness Points).
· Preparing and resolving site work queries with client.
· Preparing test schedules, frequency of test and sampling related to approved Quality control program.
· Raise nonconformance reports for any violation.
· Coordinate with client for clearing log book entries and closing NCR copies with proposed corrective actions.
· Preparing vendors evaluation report on the basis of their quality, delivery, price and response.
· Preparing daily inspection reports on field activities.
· Witness soil testing & compaction prior to concrete pouring for load bearing and no load bearing foundations.
· Follow up all quality functions as per approved quality records, inspection typical test plan and check list.
Preparing weekly and bi-weekly inspection look ahead schedules and Inspection reports
- Age ranges from 23- ███████████
- With 5 - 10 years’ Experience in the same Field
- Experience in Construction, Maintenance and Repair Services
- Good salary compensation awaits those who will qualify.
- Must have experience in Oil and Gas/Petrochemical/Refinery
Interested applicants may send their updated resume with 2x2 pic, to [email protected] or you may visit our office at E-GMP International Corporation 803 Gen. Malvar St. Malate, Manila. (Near Pedro Gil LRT Station and Philippine Women's University).
For more inquiries you may Text / Call:
MARK - 0927-2440281 / 0919-5472148
Office Hours: Monday-Friday (9am-6pm) / Saturday (9am-2pm)
*Beware of Illegal Recruiter, No Fees to be collected For Manpower Pooling*