QC Welding Inspector
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jan 05, 2020
803 B & C, #803 MALVAR ST MALATE, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-1893 / 8-523-7138
Principal / Project
SAAD AL ESSA GROUP
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveWith or Without ExperienceAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
QC Welding Inspector
- Prepare welding QA/QC reports and maintain records.
- Arrange welding inspection requirements with SAPID project unit welding inspector and prepare a required request for inspection (RFI)
- Verifies that the Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) that is going to be used on the project has been approved, and meets and/or compatible with project requirements; i.e. base metals, type of filler metals and gases to be used.
- Ensures that pipe materials and consumables specifications are verifiable. Report, reject and record any unacceptable discontinuities observed on any material received.
- Ensure proper pipe handling during delivery, unloading and pipe-laying of pipes in preparation to pipe stringing at site. Check for physical condition of pipes especially externally/internally coated pipes for dents scratches etc.
- Verifies all machines and equipment’s calibration validity, with stickers showing
within the six months validity period.
- Conduct fit-up inspection, ensures that bevel angle, included angle, root face, root gap, electrode size and type, thickness and diameter are in conformance of the approved WPS. Ensures that edge preparation is free from contaminants such as oil, grease, rust, paint, and lubricants. Ensures that tack welds are done with similar materials used on joint.
- Ensures that minimum pre-heat temperature has been carried out by the use of calibrated contact pyrometer as per pre-heat requirement of SAES-W-012 & SAES-W-011 whichever is applicable.
- Verify welder’s qualification by their WQT certificates and job clearance cards are matching with the approved WPS for the joint to be welded.
- Age ranges from 23- ███████████
- With 5 - 10 years’ Experience in the same Field
- Experience in Construction, Maintenance and Repair Services
- Good salary compensation awaits those who will qualify.
- Must have experience in Oil and Gas/Petrochemical/Refinery
Interested applicants may send their updated resume with 2x2 pic, to [email protected] or you may visit our office at E-GMP International Corporation 803 Gen. Malvar St. Malate, Manila. (Near Pedro Gil LRT Station and Philippine Women's University).
For more inquiries you may Text / Call:
MARK - 0927-2440281 / 0919-5472148
Office Hours: Monday-Friday (9am-6pm) / Saturday (9am-2pm)
*Beware of Illegal Recruiter, No Fees to be collected For Manpower Pooling*