Apply Until: Dec 31, 2019
861 Don Quijote St. Cor. Espana Sampaloc, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
YARA MEDICAL HOSPITALIA
QualificationsFemale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
YARA MEDICAL HOSPITALIA
YARA J SALMAN, Bahraini entrepreneur, businesswoman and socialite known as the founder and CEO of Hospitaila By Yara and Yara Beauty Lounge. She is also the Co-founder of MJ's Bowling Lounge and serves as the CEO of Burgerland and La Marine Sea food restaurant. Hospitalia by Yara is the latest business venture from young entrepreneur Yara J Salman. This has evolved from Yara’s passion for health, beauty and business.
In 2016, Yara founded "Hospitalia by Yara", a beauty medical center which provides new technology-based beauty and health services. Its services include dermatology, hyperbaric oxygen, aesthetics, dentistry, GP services and Cryotherapy. The dermatology department provides Laser, Botox, fillers, Microdermabrasion and many other beauty services.
In 2016, Yara also introduced the first robotic pharmacy in the region titled "Farmacia by Yara" which currently operates as a service of Hospitalia by Yara. The center offers a VIP section with a separate entrance, a concierge service and valet, dermatology, dentistry, pediatric and general medicine and products. Yara J Salman has received the Entrepreneur of the year 2016 award by Bahrain Businesswomen's Society in the event of Global Entrepreneurship Week at the Bahrain Financial Harbour as well as other prestigious awards.
Develop a career with us come and join our team
- PRC License
- Minimum 1 year experience, however, newly license applicats will be accepted provided with license.
- Has background/experience in the Dermatology or Cosmetic/Aesthetician fields like Laser Hair removal, Fillers, etc.
- Company website: https://hospitaliabyyara.com/index.html
* Free Transport and Accomodation
* Food Allowance will be included on the Salary.
* Free Air ticket to Bahrain
* Two (2) years Contract Renewable
* All Visa Expenses by the Employer
AMEINRI OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT AGENCY INC.
861 Don Quijote St. cor. España Sampaloc, Manila
Tel. no.: (02) 8742 2628
Email: [email protected]
- You may apply personally just bring 2 sets of resumé with job description, colored picture 2X2 and whole body, photocopy of Diploma , Employment certificate and Passport.