Apply Until: Dec 31, 2019
Units 16, 12, 24, 25, 47, 48, 49 & 50 Cityland Condominium 128 Pioneer, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-638-1981 to 84
Principal / Project
MALAYSIA MANPOWER REQUEST
QualificationsMale or Female25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipino
1ST NORTHERN INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENT INC.
POEA LICENSE NO. : 059-LB-122717-R
UG 24 & 25 Cityland Condominium 128 Pioneer St.
Brgy. Highway Hills Mandaluyong City Philippines 1550
Website : www.1stnortherninternational.com
FOR THOSE INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE REPORT PERSONALLY IN OUR OFFICE AND BRING YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND 2 SETS OF XEROX COPY ( A4 SIZE PAPER )
POSITION : Accountant
DESTINATION : MALAYSIA
1. Client development – networking, marketing and other avenues such as assessments.
2. Manage, mentor and train the entire team (Senior, Staff and intern)
3. Review of the supporting schedules prepared by the team.
4. Prepare/Post complex journal entries and / or transaction related to sales, purchase and / or mergers.
5. If necessary, generate / design financial statements – monthly, quarterly and annually
6. Prepare analytics / dashboards, variance analysis and other supporting schedule for review by manager and / or client
7. Prepare / review the annual budget / reforecasting.
8. Direct internal / external audits to ensure compliance and smooth completion
9. Develop and maintain proper internal controls for business processes and accounting policies / procedures to meet best practice standards.
10. Manage and guide the implementation of new clients into the outsourcing practice.
11. Handle financial consulting /interim staff (CFO / controller) placement and assessment projects.
12. Handle in a timely manner communication with the client related to daily / monthly requests.
13. Establish point of contact for the C-level staff at the client.
14. Be able to handle the day to day activities of the client in case of emergency absence or vacations.
15. Manage entire team to ensure the team is meeting all deliverables for the client and proper internal control / processes are in place.
16. Assist the principals in any requests or ad hoc projects.
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
2. Above 5+ years of accounting experience
1. Supervision of staff, or experience reviewing work of staff
2. Ability to travel locally to clients based in Malaysia and ASEAN countries.
3. Professional written and verbal communication skills
4. Intermediate to advanced computer literacy – Microsoft Office suite of products including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel as well as accounting software
5. Superior time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
6. A strong focus on accuracy and high attention to detail
7. Mapping and ongoing maintenance of workflows to ensure optimal efficiency; speed and accuracy and client satisfaction
- Updated resume with detailed job description
- Passport Valid for more than 3 years
- 4 pcs. Passport Size-Photos ( White background, ears, and eyebrows must be clear seen)
- Certificate of Employment
For more queries please contact Ms. Rubi and Ms. Angie to this numbers 0977 249 1364 / 0908 919 1258 / 0927 731 0034 / 0999 469 5316 / (02) 914 3446.
We conduct screening between 9:00am until 6:00pm every Monday to Friday only. If you have friends /colleagues, please refer them to us or tell them to apply personally and bring their original documents.
Thank you very much & God Bless!!!
“FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY”
“NO FEES IN ANY FORM AND/OR PURPOSE WILL BE COLLECTED FROM THE APPLICANTS”
“BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS”