PASTRY CHEF (ONTIME)
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 25, 2019
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-584-8215 / 8-554-0556 / 8-234-5833
Principal / Project
ONTIME CAFE AND RESTAURANT
QualificationsMale or Female23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 7 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
MINIMUM OF 2,500 SAR (DEPENDS ON WORK EXPERIENCE)
- · More than 3 years proven pastry experience, at least 2 – 3 years in current position including experience as cake & baker, Recipes, and costing.
- · Great attention to detail and creativity.
- · Willingness to replenish professional knowledge.
- · In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, sweet preparation and sweet &baking techniques and nutrition.
- · Working knowledge of sweet &baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.).
- · Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking or relevant field.
- · Experience in multi / international pastry cuisine.
- · Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- · Familiar with industry’s best practices.
- · Experience in reputable restaurant.
- · Culinary school diploma.
- · Excellent communication skills.
- · Experience in 5 / 4 star hotels.
- · Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office).
- · Train all cooking and kitchen staff.
- · Excellent record of kitchen management.
- · Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- · Capable of delegating multiple tasks.
- · Keep up with cooking trends and best practices.
- · Aware and creates food trends and what’s popular in the culinary world, tailoring menus to suit.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as sweet, cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes.
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers.
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting.
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget.
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking.
- Guide and motivate pastry team and bakers to work more efficiently.
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel.
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service.
- Pastry menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that sweet comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers.
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards.
- Estimate sweet requirements and food/labor costs.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Give prepared plates the “final touch” (Creative menu).
- Responsible for the quality of all sweet leaving the kitchen and all inventory entering the kitchen.
- Analyzing cost reports for all inventory and kitchen equipment needed and submit them to the restaurant manager.
- Keep All Kitchen and Stock Areas Clean (All cooking, food preparation, and storage areas are clean and hygienic at all times).
At On Time Café & Restaurant, we’re setting a whole new standard for a family-friendly business with first-class amenities. Whether you’re here to socialize, to celebrate a special event or to dine in style with your family, you’ll find every ingredient for satisfaction in our sparkling new café and restaurant, ladies-only business center, party hall and private luxurious family dining rooms.
- Free Accommodation
- Free Transportation
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free Government Fees
- Free Airline Tickets
- Duty Hours - 8 hour's a day
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY