ALARM ROOM OPERATOR
Apply Until: Dec 24, 2019
112 M-B Intramuros Corporate Plaza Recoletos Street Cor. Cabildo Street Brgy. 657 Zone 70 District 5, Intramuros, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-404-2616 / 8-523-4095 / 8-536-3765
Principal / Project
VECTRUS-QATAR BASE OPERATIONS AND SUPPORTSERVICES
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- This position is responsible for receiving emergency information and dispatching fire and
- emergency services department personnel. This position is the hub of communication and records for the department. Performs a variety of other associated tasks
- This is office type work with limited physical activities. The work week consists of 6-8hr days with the 7th day being a regularly scheduled day off. When manning is low or an extended type emergency requires an ARO’s to work longer than 8hr's, or a 7th day overtime will be paid in accordance with Qatar Labor Law. This will be approved by the VMS Manager & Fire Chief.
- Extremely limited physical activities. The position may require occasional lifting of █████ lbs. maximum. This is an office/administrative position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Certified by IFSAC or Pro-Board to the Tele-communicator I&II level, Pass a English Proficiency Exam to at minimum the 9th grade level of comprehension & speech.
- Minimum of two-years on the job experience as an Alarm Room Operator (ARO)
- Able to write/speak and comprehend the English language to at minimum a 9th grade proficiency level.
Please report and submit your complete credentials to:TRANS OVERSEAS MANPOWER SERVICES INC.
INTRAMUROS CORPORATE PLAZA
112 M-B Intramuros Corporate Plaza
Recoletos Street cor. Cabildo Street
Brgy. 657 Zone 70 District 5
Intramuros, ManilaMobile Nos. 0917-7492495 / 0961-264-5560 / 0961-239-2325 or email us at [email protected]