Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
Client in Saudi Arabia
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
The store manager is responsible for leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of a The 24 Cafe store. He/she is responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members. The store manager creates the tone and personality of the store by being an advocate of training, customer service, product knowledge and education, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our Guiding Principles and House Rules.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage day-to-day operations of the Branch.
• Make Evaluation for your staff in Monthly basics.
• Train employees on drinks preparation and proper use of coffee equipment.
• Coordinate with vendors and order supplies, as needed (like takeaway cups, coffee, milk and other ingredients) & follow up with them.
• Active the Check list.
• Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation.
• Reporting the Machine that stop working or have difficulty in operate.
• Making the inventory in weekly basics including the Expiry Date’s.
• Monitoring the Sales and making a plan for upsell.
• Start working on FIFO (First in First Out).
• Manage the speed of service in daily Basics.
• Manage Customer Compline’s.