3F AND 4F, JAYYAH BLDG, 2013 PRES QUIRINO AVE COR., MALATE, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-9006/3-484-2247, 3-484-2095, 8-404-1334, 8-404-0303, 8-536-3480
Principal / Project
National Aquaculture Group
QualificationsMale37 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 13 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
To manage, direct and ensure the proper and on time preparation of all contractual requirements on the part of PMC.
· Ensure that Naqua policies, rules and regulation are implemented within his domain.
· Preparation of individual project quantity take-off, bill of quantity (BOQ) including pricing of all items of works.
· Coordinate and develop SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and Specifications by which the Quality of the PMC including execution works can be monitored. He shall draw on his experience and other standards that are available to prepare a manual suitable for use through PMC activities.
· Manage, direct, coordinates and supervise and prepare the required contractual matters required by PMC.
· Checks and sees to it that all the works in his area of assignment conforms with quality standards and references including contract documents, accepted standards, government regulations and company quality control programs, policies and procedures.
· Preparation/Review of contract between users-consultants-designers-contractors
· Performing contract administration tasks
· Performing cost management analysis for different projects
· Performing risk management analysis for different projects
· Dispute resolution including mediation
· Performing claims review for projects
· Advising project managers on major contractual issues
· Preparation/Participation in making proposals
· Tenders evaluation – financial section
· Maintenance of historical cost database
· Implementation of control procedures
· Coordinate, manage, prepare and supervise the preparation of all necessary contractual documents.
· Review and evaluate proposals and offers, select and recommend qualified contractor/supplier/consultant.
· Coordinate, manage, supervise and prepare projects yearly budget, present it to the Budget Committee for screening and approval prior to submittal to Finance.
· Direct, manage, supervise and prepare quotation enquiries of major and specialize required materials and or equipment for the projects.
· Manage, coordinate and prepare offer cost comparisons of contractors / suppliers on any design and specialized materials and or equipments procurement.
· Manage and prepare subcontracts agreements for external suppliers / consultants and construction sub-contractors.
· Does other works especially those with relevance to his scope of functions that may be assigned to him from time to time by his immediate supervisor.
The position requires graduate preferably Quantity Surveyor with fifteen (15) years experience in engineering and construction works.
Should be computer literate in and other related working programs.
If interested, kindly send your Updated CV at Email: [email protected], and you can contact Engr. Ric Vidal at CP No.: 09425506633