2nd/F 2110 F&C Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue Cor. P. Burgos St., Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-834-7932 / 8-834-7248 / 7-238-5818
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- A bachelor's degree holder; Completed studies related to graphic designing, multimedia arts and the like
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in any related background.
- High level in English language (speaking, listening, comprehension)
- Mastery of adobe creative cloud products
- Must be very keen into details
- Must have knowledge in web design and development
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develops the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports.
- Manage the online website to develop and improve company's graphics to capture the attention of those who see them and in order to communicate the right message.
For interested applicant, you may send your resume in (MS Word with complete Job Description) to [email protected] or you may submit directly to our office and look for Ms. Dina.
Office Address: United Global Manpower Resources Inc.
2110 F&C Bldg. Senator Gil Puyat Ave. Pasay City
Requirements upon submission of application: (2 sets photo copies)
- Valid Passport (at least two years validity before the expiration date)
- Resume with detailed job description & recent picture
- Certificate of Employment
- Training certificate
- NBI (at least 2 months validity)
***FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY***