2nd/F 2110 F&C Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue Cor. P. Burgos St., Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-834-7932 / 8-834-7248 / 7-238-5818
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- Must be a bachelor's degree holder in finance, accounting or related field. CFA, CPA, CIA, ACCA and the like is a MUST.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and such.
- High level in English language (speaking, listening, comprehension)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (e.g. VlookUp, Pivot, If Functions, etc.)
- Reconcile account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Strong analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of the accounting principles.
For interested applicant, you may send your resume in (MS Word with complete Job Description) to [email protected] or you may submit directly to our office and look for Ms. Dina.
Office Address: United Global Manpower Resources Inc.
2110 F&C Bldg. Senator Gil Puyat Ave. Pasay City
Requirements upon submission of application: (2 sets photo copies)
- Valid Passport (at least two years validity before the expiration date)
- Resume with detailed job description & recent picture
- Certificate of Employment
- Training certificate
- NBI (at least 2 months validity)
***FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY***