Apply Until: Apr 03, 2020
Units 16, 12, 24, 25, 47, 48, 49 & 50 Cityland Condominium 128 Pioneer, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-638-1981 to 84
Principal / Project
MALAYSIA MANPOWER REQUEST
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
1ST NORTHERN INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENT INC.
POEA LICENSE NO. : 059-LB-122717-R
UG 24 & 25 Cityland Condominium 128 Pioneer St.
Brgy. Highway Hills Mandaluyong City Philippines 1550
Website : www.1stnortherninternational.com
FOR THOSE INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE REPORT PERSONALLY IN OUR OFFICE AND BRING YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND 2 SETS OF XEROX COPY ( A4 SIZE PAPER )
POSITION : TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
DESTINATION : MALAYSIA
OUTLINE OF ACCOUNTABILITY
The production 2 technical Assistant is accountable to the Technical Assistant Leader/Engineer/Senior Engineer/ Senior Technical Supervisor/Senior Technical Assistant of the process for the maintenance and performance of the machines.
Details of Responsibilities
1. Ensure products produced by the machines are in good condition both appearance and characteristic.
2. Ensure daily targeted quantity, machine efficiency and schedule efficiency achieved.
3. Ensure all machines are running smooth production with least maintenance and inform Technical Assistant Leader if found any abnormality.
4. Ensure lot change time not longer than duration given and all items to be checked during lot change must be done and recorded in the check sheet.
5. Check and record daily checking items including machines conditions, sleeve printer etc.
6. Record all machines breakdown and hand-over to the Technical Assistant Leader.
7. Repair machines both minor and major and submit “Laporan kerosakan” if the repairing time ████████████ minutes or the repairing items related to major quality issues.
8. To reply Quality Abnormality Slips both heavy and light defect together with countermeasure taken and findings.
9. Feedback to Technical Assistant Leader if:
a.) Machines stop ██████████████ minutes, and leader shall verify the machine conditions.
b.) After major repairing, quality problems still arise and leader shall verify the machine conditions
c.) No parts available to replace the broken/worn out parts and leader shall verify the machine conditions
d.) SPC data is out of control limit and abnormal
e.) Seek advice
10. Update attendance to Technical Assistant Leader and submit attendance or any official forms accordingly.
11. Responsible to do X-Ray for lot treatment purpose corresponding from QA judgement.
12. To follow accordingly to WMS, BEKARATZU and any official procedures.
13. To participate any improvement projects conducted such as Improvement Plan, CD, PI, 5S etc.
14. To carry out all maintenance as per PM schedule.
15. To do dummy check daily.
16. Ensure safety measures at work place at all time.
17. To attend daily meeting or any meeting when requested.
18. To support operator and team leader during production especially during overlapped, rework or any abnormality treatment and input LAG.
19. To carry out other jobs assigned by the Superior.
20. To carry out 5S
DETAILS OF AUTHORITIES:
1. Authority to stop machines and handover to next shift when necessary.
2. Authority to Team Leader and Manufacturing Assistant.
- Passed Internal Blind test and competent in measuring based on GRnR
- Change lot no ██████████████ minutes.
- Competence to make judgement during doing X-ray for lot treatment purpose
- Knowledge in machine repairing/modification
- Knowledge in both mechanical and electrical
- Knowledge in process flow, measuring equipment, and machines operation (including the purpose of sensor, setting parameter, and dropping box purpose)
- Able to read and interpreted schematic diagram
- Adhere to production (machine) and quality related procedures or other related procedures
- Knowledge in waste, chemical handling, labeling and hazard symbols.
- Updated resume with detailed job description
- Passport Valid for more than 3 years
- 4 pcs. Passport Size-Photos ( White background, ears, and eyebrows must be clear seen)
- Certificate of Employment
For more queries please contact Ms. Rubi and Ms. Angie to this numbers 0977 249 1364 / 0908 919 1258 / 0927 731 0034 / 0999 469 5316 / (02) 7746 1700.
We conduct screening between 9:00am until 6:00pm every Monday to Friday only. If you have friends /colleagues, please refer them to us or tell them to apply personally and bring their original documents.
Thank you very much & God Bless!!!
“FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY”
“NO FEES IN ANY FORM AND/OR PURPOSE WILL BE COLLECTED FROM THE APPLICANTS”
“BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS”