Hospital Food Service
Apply Until: Dec 17, 2019
G/F & 2/F,1826 Dian St.,cor. Curie St., Palanan, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
Al-Nab'a Holding LLC
QualificationsFemale22 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least College Level (Undergraduate)
GFI MANPOWER INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST INC.
1826 Dian St., Corner Curie St., Palanan Makati City
(FREE ACCOMMODATION! FREE TRANSPORTATION!)
Company: Al Nab'a Catering
ISO 9001 & 22000 Certified
Industrial Catering Services involve the provision of food and beverages on a large scale to corporate bodies and institutions at designated locations through the installation and technical sustenance of effective operational and stock control systems. Prides itself in its success and ability to operate within different segments of the industry while satisfying the diverse needs of individual customers and clients.
The waiters will be assigned to a prestigious client, a VVIP.
- At least 5'2 in height
- With at least 3-4 years work experience in Hospital Patient / Food Service.
- They will be responsible for setting up food tray. manage food trolly and delivery of food to the patients room or desk. explain contents of food.
- With pleasing personality and appearance.
- Can speak and understand English language fluently.
- Willing to work in Oman.
Interested applicants are required to report personally to our office for pre-screening.
Please submit two (2) sets of the following requirements:
- Updated Resume with detailed Job Description / Duties & Responsibilities
- Employment Certificates (any proof - Company ID, Contract, pay slip)
- Training and Seminar Certificates
- Transcript of Records
- Photocopy and Original Valid Passport
- 2pcs 2X2 photo (any other size will not be accepted)
You may reach us at 551-1860 / 09063241077 / 09082078750
Look for Ms. Malou / [email protected]
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION PACKAGE AWAITS THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES! HURRY! DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE.
"For manpower pooling only, no fees to be collected" & "Beware of illegal recruiter".