BELT CONVEYOR TECHNICIAN
CZECH REPUBLIC, Czech Republic
Apply Until: Dec 16, 2019
Level 4, MRDC Bldg. No. 85 Sen Gil Puyat Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale26 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipino
WE ARE LOOKING VULCANIZER / BELT CONVEYOR TECHNICIAN & MAINTENANCE
- with MACHINE MAINTENANCE SKILLS
Requirements for the candidate:
- Age: 26 – 40
- Education in the field of machine maintenance, vulcanizer, or relative (black craft)
- Experience with joining belts by hot bonding and by cold bonding as well, different width 700 – 1.600 mm
- Experiences in transportation wipers and rolls adjustment or assembly are appreciated
- Excellent health status
- Sufficient strong individual person
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Certificates are advantage
- Resistance to stressy situations
- Team work
- Willingness to learn Czech language
- You will be servicing and repairing rubber bands/belts of passport conveyors for transportation of coal or by products, their bonding by gluing and vulcanization. This is a work in the field area. You will be able to diagnose damaged joints and worn layers and determinate the life of the transportation band/belt.
- We also welcome your skills in wiper adjustment. Wipers blade help to regulate contamination on rubber conveyor belts and are their parts.
- We also welcome your skills in maintenance of transport rolls and their adjustment or replacement, repairing and assembly.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND YOUR DETAILED AND UPDATED RESUME (MS Word) ASAP to [email protected] and visit us in our office locate at
R A L CAREER LINK INC.
OUR OFFICE ADDRESS: Level 4 MRDC Building, No. 85 Gil Puyat Ave.,Makati City.
Landmark ABC decor near Cash and Carry, infront of Unioil and beside Petron, near Osmeña highway.
OFFICE CONTACT NUMBER: 02-887-4629 / 02-886-5345 / 0933-8669-861 / 0917-5817-947
Our office is open - Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 5:30pm -
Look for MR OMAR
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED.
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITER