Apply Until: Dec 15, 2019
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Project
PureSmile (Shanghai Shang Mei Dental Clinic Company Ltd)
QualificationsFemale20 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
This job has no placement fee.
- Graduate of Dentistry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in both dental and orthodental procedures
- Licensed Dentist
- Minimum height of 5 feet and 4 inches
- Exceptional human relations skills
- Ability to work with people of all ages
- Ability to handle conflicts and get along with people
- Ability to maintain outgoing, friendly & professional attitude with patients and staff even under pressure
- Ability to work with interruptions and to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to complete tasks within the required timeframe
- View patient comfort as a top priority
- Ability to speak, understand, and write fluent English
- Knowledge of correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Able to operate Radiographic machines (digital sensors, digital pans, digital cephalometric X ray machines, digital and analog periapical Xray machines), model trimmers, and sterilization equipements (autoclaves, dryclaves, handpiece equipment, statim, intraoral camera)
- Must be in good physical condition and able to withstand the stress and demands of an active practice.
- Must be able to endure long hours of standing, walking, stooping, bending, and sitting.
- Manual dexterity, good eye-hand coordination, and adequate vision and hearing are needed in daily work.
- Exposes radiographs as needed
- Reviews patients' medical history and records
- Prepares patients for diagnosis and/or treatment
- Assists doctor during diagnosis and/or treatment
- Assists doctor with Ceph tracings, preparing treatment letters & education/marketing materials
- Performs various orthodontic procedures under direction of orthodontist including:
- Banding and bonding procedures
- Orthodontic records (photos, impressions, radiographs, bite registration)
- Band fitting
- Placements and removals of separators
- Changing archwires or ties
- Delivers retainers and other removable appliances
- Adjustments of removable appliances
- Performs post orthodontic removal of composite resin
- Charting and record treatment information in chart
- Performs post-operative patient care
- Applies fluoride desensitizer and/or varnish
- Cleans and stocks operatories
- Control inventory of clinical supplies and order as needed
- Lab work including fabricating fixed and removable clear retainers, bleaching trays, pouring and trimming models, unpack and follow lab/Invisalign cases
- Performs instrument sterilization and infection control in the office
- Download/copy xrays as needed
- Scaling and root planing
- Appropriate use of Ultrasonic Scaler and hand scaling
- Places sealants
- Performs any reasonable request from manager and/or Dr.
- Assists in front desk operations as needed
- Greets patients on the telephone and in person
- Schedules and confirms patient appointments
- Set up new patient charts
- Checks treatment cards and confirm that all appropriate information is included
- Reviews charges with patient and collect payments
- Inputs patient data and charges into computer
- Assists in controlling inventory of front-desk supplies
- Educates patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health
- Communicates with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans
- Prescribe medications as necessary
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
For immediate screening, you may also report at the IPAMS office from Monday to Friday only, (8am to 3pm) with your documents.
All interested applicants must submit the following mandatory requirements:
· Passport copy
· Copy of Employment Certificates
· Copy of School Certificates
· Copy of Training Certificates
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to [email protected] with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.