Staff Nurse - Medical/Surgical
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 15, 2019
Rooms M3-M5, 300, 301 & 304, No. 610 Gochangco Building, T.M. Kalaw Street, Corner M.Y. Orosa Street, Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-524-4745 / 8-524-4750 / 5-302-7101
Principal / Project
Prince Sultan Military Medical City
QualificationsFemale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
- Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.