ELECTRONICS SUPERINTENDENT - CRANES
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 15, 2019
Commercial Unit 2, Ground Floor, East Aurora Tower Condominium, No. 3 Pres. Quezon St., Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
0949-9974937 / 8-260-1884 / 5-318-5132
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 8 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUME TO
Email: [email protected]
FOR INQUIRY: CALL OR TEXT Telefax No. (02) 9493167 / Mobile No. 09429112667 / 09368943998
OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg. 1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg.
1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
ELETRONIC TECHNOLOGY DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT ISSUED BY A RECOGNISED INSTITUTION TOGETHER WITH EQUIVALENT LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS IN CONTROL ELECTRONICS ASSOCIATED WITH ANALOGUE AND DIGITAL CONTROL OF HEAVY CURRENT MOTORS PARTICULARLY APPLIED TO CONTAINER HANDLING CRANES OR MINES HOIST UNITS. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE IN HIGH CURRENT LOW AND MEDIUM VOLTAGE ELECTRICAL CONTROL AND INSTALLATION WOULD BE ADVANTAGEOUS.
AT LEAST 8 YEARS RELEVANT HANDS ON EXPERIENCE, 3 OF WHICH MUST HAVE BEEN IN A SENIOR POSITION. THE GREATER PART OF THE EXPEREINCE MUST HAVE BEEN ACQUIRED IN THE MAINTENANCE IN PLC, THYRISTOR AND OTHER CONTROL SYSTEMS ASSOCIATED WITH HIGH CURRENT DC MOTOR DRIVES PARTICULARLY ON HEAVY MOBILE AND/OR STATIC EQUIPMENT IN PORTS, MINING, CIVIL CONSTRUCTION OR A SIMILAR ENVIRONMENT.
Page: 1 Of: 1
To provide a hands on service in respect of maintenance of state of the art container handling equipment and to plan and control the work of the staff under his control to ensure that operational and departmental priorities and requirements are met and to maintain the highest standards of work quality and throughput consistent with the availability of the resources under his control. Also to identify problem areas and advise his superiors accordingly.
- Maintenance and repair of container handling equipment.
- Planning and controlling resources particularly the work of the staff under his control
- Ensuring that work is performed to the highest standard consistent with resources, the time available and with operational requirements.
- Identifying problem areas and advising his superiors accordingly.
- Ensuring that those under his control are utilised effectively to fulfil the maintenance requirements and that priorities are properly set and met.
- Responsible for detailed parts and material identification to fulfil his priorities and for the acquisition of the parts and materials from stores and for monitoring the progress of requests and orders to completion. Also for planning future parts and materials requirements and advising management accordingly.
- Communicating effectively with subordinates and superiors as well as other department's staff to ensure that information relating to the repair and maintenance of equipment is available when required.
- Ensuring that full and complete records are maintained to facilitate planning and analysis.
- Any other duties or assignments as required from time to time by management.