AUTO ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR - AUTO WORKSHOP
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 15, 2019
Commercial Unit 2, Ground Floor, East Aurora Tower Condominium, No. 3 Pres. Quezon St., Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
0949-9974937 / 8-260-1884 / 5-318-5132
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipino
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUME TO
Email: [email protected]
FOR INQUIRY: CALL OR TEXT Telefax No. (02) 9493167 / Mobile No. 09429112667 / 09368943998
OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg. 1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg.
1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
Certificate or diploma in mechanical engineering or equivalent issued by a recognised institution or certificated vocational training provided by an employer engaged in the repair and maintenance of cranes and/or heavy mobile equipment particularly as applied to container handling. Additional qualifications and/or experience in other related discipline(s) as applied to light, medium and heavy road vehicles would be advantageous.
At least 6 years relevant hands on experience, 2 of which must have been in a supervisory position. The greater part of the experience must have been acquired in the maintenance of light, medium and heavy trucks and similar equipment and light passenger vehicles and cars preferably in a large multi discipline workshop attached to a mine, port or similar environment.
To provide a hands on service in respect of the maintenance of state of the art goods and personnel transport vehicles and to plan and control the work of the staff under his control to ensure that operational and departmental priorities and requirements are met and to maintain the highest standards of work quality and throughput consistent with the availability of the resources under his control. Also to identify problem areas and advise his superiors accordingly.
1 . Maintenance and repair of freight and passenger on road vehicles.
- Planning and controlling resources particularly the work of the staff under his control
- Ensuring that work is performed to the highest standard consistent with resourcest the time available and with operational requirements.
- Identifying problem areas and advising his superiors accordingly.
- Ensuring that those under his control are utilised effectively to fulfil the maintenance requirements and that priorities are properly set and met.
- Responsible for detailed parts and material identification to fulfil his priorities and for the acquisition of the parts and materials from stores and for monitoring the progress of requests and orders to completion. Also for planning future parts and materials requirements and advising management accordingly.
- Communicating effectively with subordinates and superiors to ensure that information relating to the repair and maintenance of equipment is available when required.
- Ensuring that full and complete records are maintained to facilitate planning and analysis.
- Ensuring that work is carried out safely and according to workshop, company and port rules and regulations.
- Any other duties or assignments as required from time to time by management.