WELDER - MAINTENANCE WORKSHOP
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 15, 2019
Commercial Unit 2, Ground Floor, East Aurora Tower Condominium, No. 3 Pres. Quezon St., Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
0949-9974937 / 8-260-1884 / 5-318-5132
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipino
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUME TO
Email: [email protected]
FOR INQUIRY: CALL OR TEXT Telefax No. (02) 9493167 / Mobile No. 09429112667 / 09368943998
OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg. 1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg.
1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
Acceptable certificate as a steel fabricator, welder or equivalent issued by a recognised institution or authority. Training must have included all the main forms of gas and electric welding, cutting and gouging. Experience with MIG, TIG and plasma cutting would be an advantage as would coding by a recognised inspection organisation.
At least 3 years relevant post training experience in a large or medium fabrication workshop carrying out fabrication and repairs on structures, machines and parts preferably associated with a port or similar organization. Experience associated with large cranes and container handling equipment would be advantageous.
To provide a hands on service in respect of manufacture, modification and repair of structures and large and medium static and mobile equipment to ensure that operational and departmental requirements are met and to maintain the highest standards of work quality and throughput consistent with the availability of resources.
Fabrication, modification and repair of port equipment and structures.
- Ensuring that work is performed to the highest standard consistent with resources, the time available and with operational requirements.
- Identifying problem areas and advising his superiors accordingly.
- Responsible for detailed parts and material identification to fulfil his priorities and for the acquisition of the parts and materials from stores.
- Communicating effectively with superiors to ensure that information relating to the repair and maintenance of equipment is available when required.
- Ensuring that full and complete records are maintained to facilitate planning and analysis.
Carrying out work safely and according to workshop, company and port rules and regulations,
8. Any other duties or assignments as required from time to time by management.