JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 15, 2019
Commercial Unit 2, Ground Floor, East Aurora Tower Condominium, No. 3 Pres. Quezon St., Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
0949-9974937 / 8-260-1884 / 5-318-5132
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipino
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUME TO
Email: [email protected]
FOR INQUIRY: CALL OR TEXT Telefax No. (02) 9493167 / Mobile No. 09429112667 / 09368943998
OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg. 1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg.
1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
CERTIFICATE IN APPROPRIATE DISCIPLINE AND/OR COMPLETED APPRENTICESHIP IN A LARGE WORKSHOP ENGAGED IN THE REPAIR AND OVERHAUL OF CONTAINER HANDLING EQUIPMENT OR SIMILAR. ADDITIONAL QULAIFICATIONS IN ASSOCIATED DISCIPLINES WOULD BE ADVANTAGEOUS.
AT LEAST 3 YEARS RELEVANT POST TRAINING EXPERIENCE THE GREATER PART OF WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN ACQUIRED IN A LARGE WORKSHOP MAINTAINING, REPAIRING AND OVERHAULING LARGE DIESEL POWERED EQUIPMENT.
Mechanic - MOS
Page: 1 Of: 1
To provide a hands on service in respect of maintenance of container handling equipment to ensure that operational and departmental requirements are met and to maintain the highest standards of work quality and throughput consistent with the availability of the resources. Also to identify problem areas and advise his superiors accordingly.
1 . Maintenance and repair of container handling equipment.
- Ensuring that work is performed to the highest standard consistent with resources, the time available and with operational requirements.
- Identifying problem areas and advising his superiors accordingly.
- Responsible for detailed parts and material identification to fulfil his priorities and for the acquisition of approved parts and materials from stores.
- Communicating effectively with superiors to ensure that information relating to the repair and maintenance of equipment is available when required.
- Ensuring that full and complete records are maintained to facilitate planning and analysis.
- Carrying out work safely and according to workshop, company and port rules and regulations.
- Any other duties or assignments as required from time to time by management.