MASON - FACILITY
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 15, 2019
Commercial Unit 2, Ground Floor, East Aurora Tower Condominium, No. 3 Pres. Quezon St., Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
0949-9974937 / 8-260-1884 / 5-318-5132
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipino
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUME TO
Email: [email protected]
FOR INQUIRY: CALL OR TEXT Telefax No. (02) 9493167 / Mobile No. 09429112667 / 09368943998
OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg. 1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg.
1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
TRADE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY A RECOGNISED INSTITUTION OR SUITABLE REFERENCES OR CERTIFICATION SHOWING VOCATIONAL TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE IN MASONRY FROM AN ACCEPTABLE EMPLOYER. FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS WOULD BE ADVANTAGEOUS BUT DEMONSTRATION OF ABILITY WILL BE SUFFICIENT.
AT LEAST 3 YEARS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN MASONRY ASSOCIATED WITH BUILDING CONSTRUCTION WORKS AND REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES IN AN INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENT.
To provide a hands on service in respect of masonry and associated building work in all areas of the terminal and all types of constructions ensuring that instructions are followed timeously and to maintain the highest standards of work quality and throughput consistent with the availability of resources.
- Building, repair and maintenance of small, medium and large structures and related works.
- Ensuring that work is performed to the highest standard consistent with resources, the time available and with operational requirements.
- Responsible for material identification to fulfil his priorities and for the acquisition of approved materials from stores.
- Communicating effectively with superiors to ensure that information relating to his work is available when required.
- Carrying out work safely and according to workshop, company and port rules and regulations.
- Any other duties or assignments as required from time to time by management.