SPRAY PAINTER - FACILITY
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 15, 2019
Commercial Unit 2, Ground Floor, East Aurora Tower Condominium, No. 3 Pres. Quezon St., Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
0949-9974937 / 8-260-1884 / 5-318-5132
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipino
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUME TO
Email: [email protected]
FOR INQUIRY: CALL OR TEXT Telefax No. (02) 9493167 / Mobile No. 09429112667 / 09368943998
OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg. 1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg.
1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
TRADE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY A RECOGNISED INSTITUTION OR SUITABLE REFERENCES OR CERTIFICATION SHOWING VOCATIONAL TARINING AND EXPERIENCE IN SPRAY PAINTING AND PAINTING FROM AN ACCEPATBLE EMPLOYER. FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS WOULD BE ADVANTAGEOUS BUT DEMONSTATION OF ABILITY WILL BE SUFFICIENT.
AT LEAST 2 YEARS RELEAVNT EXPERIENCE IN AIRLESS AND AIR SPRAY PAINTING ASSOCIATED WITH INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS AND LARGE MOBILE AND STATIC EQUIPMENT.
To provide a hands on service in respect of spray painting and associated work in all areas of the terminal and atl types of buildings, mobile and static equipment ensuring that instructions are followed timeously and to maintain the highest standards of work quality and throughput consistent with the availability of resources.
1 . Painting buildings and static and mobile equipment correctly using a variety of paint systems according to instructions.
- Ensuring that work is performed to the highest standard consistent with resources, the time available and with operational requirements.
- Responsible for material identification to fulfil his priorities and for the acquisition of approved materials from stores.
- Communicating effectively with superiors to ensure that information relating to his work is available when required.
- Carrying out work safely and according to workshop, company and port rules and regulations.
- Any other duties or assignments as required from time to time by management.