MOTOR REWINDER - CRANES
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 15, 2019
Commercial Unit 2, Ground Floor, East Aurora Tower Condominium, No. 3 Pres. Quezon St., Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
0949-9974937 / 8-260-1884 / 5-318-5132
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipino
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUME TO
Email: [email protected]
FOR INQUIRY: CALL OR TEXT Telefax No. (02) 9493167 / Mobile No. 09429112667 / 09368943998
OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg. 1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg.
1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
Technician certificate as a re winder or acceptable equivalent issued by a recognised institution. Training must have included large, small and medium AC & DC motors and generator stators, armatures, or rotors etc.. Knowledge of rewinding, repair and fabrication would be advantageous.
At least 6 years relevant post training experience in a jobbing in a rewinding shop attached to a large multi discipline workshop sendicing a port or equivalent operation. Experience must include use of large, small and medium AC & DC motors and generator stators, armatures, or rotors etc and other rewinding shop equipment.
To provide a hands on service in respect of manufacture, modification and repair of parts for all types of port equipment to ensure that operational and departmental requirements are met and to maintain the highest standards of work quality and throughput consistent with the availability of the resources.
Assembles and tests electric motor and generator stators, armatures, or rotors: Inspects cores for defects and aligns laminations, using hammer and drift.
2. Tests windings for motor-housing clearance, grounds, and short circuits, using clearance gauge, growler, spring-steel blade, telephone receiver, insulation tester, and resistance bridge.
1 . Manufacture and repair of parts for port equipment.
- Ensuring that work is performed to the highest standard consistent with resources, the time available and with operational requirements.
- Identifying problem areas and advising his superiors accordingly.
- Responsible for detailed parts and material identification to fulfil his priorities and for the acquisition of the parts and materials from stores.
- Communicating effectively with superiors to ensure that information relating to the repair and maintenance of equipment is available when required.
- Ensuring that full and complete records are maintained to facilitate planning and analysis.
- Carrying out work safely and according to workshop, company and port rules and regulations.
- Any other duties or assignments as required from time to time by management.