OVERHAUL MECHANIC - MAINTENANCE WORKSHOP
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 15, 2019
Commercial Unit 2, Ground Floor, East Aurora Tower Condominium, No. 3 Pres. Quezon St., Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
0949-9974937 / 8-260-1884 / 5-318-5132
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipino
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUME TO
Email: [email protected]
FOR INQUIRY: CALL OR TEXT Telefax No. (02) 9493167 / Mobile No. 09429112667 / 09368943998
OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg. 1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg.
1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
Technician certificate in mechanical engineering or acceptable equivalent issued by a recognised institution together with certification from Cummins or a recognised Cummins agent in overhaul of a wide range of Cummins engines. Additional qualifications and/or experience on Allison and Clark automatic and power shift transmissions would be advantageous.
At least 3 years relevant post training experience the greater part of which should have been acquired in a large workshop maintaining, repairing and overhauling Cummins engines such as 6CT8.3. NT855, K TAl 9 etc.
To provide a hands on service in respect of maintenance of port equipment to ensure that operational and departmental requirements are met and to maintain the highest standards of work quality and throughput consistent with the availability of the resources. Also to identify problem areas and advise his superiors accordingly.
Maintenance and repair of port equipment.
- Ensuring that work is performed to the highest standard consistent with resources, the time available and with operational requirements.
- Identifying problem areas and advising his superiors accordingly.
- Responsible for detailed parts and material identification to fulfil his priorities and for the acquisition of the parts and materials from stores.
- Communicating effectively with superiors to ensure that information relating to the repair and maintenance of equipment is available when required.
- Ensuring that full and complete records are maintained to facilitate planning and analysis.
Ensuring that work is carried out safely and according to workshop, company and port rules and regulations.
8. Any other duties or assignments as required from time to time by management.