Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
Apply Until: Dec 14, 2019
RMS 201 & 205, ISLA CARGO CENTER, NINOY AQUINO AVE, Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-851-8886 / 8-816-1572
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
- Must be a High School graduate
- Must have at least one (2) years working experience in a Construction firm
- Must know how to read blueprint
- Must have knowledge in using variety of tools or equipment such as measuring devices and testing equipments.
- Must have Tesda NC II/Training Certificate
- With good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Measure, cut, thread, or bend pipe to required angle, using hand or power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, or pipe-bending machines.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, or fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers or levels. Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
For interested applicants, contact for more information Globe - 09957557593 Smart - 09086950740 Email: [email protected]
Office Address: 2/F Isla Cargo Columbia Airfreight Complex Brgy. Sto. Niño, Ninoy Aquino Ave, Parañaque, Metro Manila. Near Duty Free Philippines
"Bridging your career to the world!"
Venture Management is a premier manpower deployment company in the Philippines, licensed by the POEA and specializes in workforce solutions across various industries.