Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Apply Until: Dec 14, 2019
G/F 2053 Edison St. Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-845-1098 , 8-844-2853
Principal / Project
BNG Trading Ltd.
QualificationsMale35 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 10 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
· Responsible for the reliability and efficiency of the production lines by ensuring a fast, cost effective support to the production team.
· Manage and review the preventative maintenance program for site electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with site policies and procedures.
· Provide and maintain systems of work, and working environments that are safe and without risks to health.
· Provide the information, instruction, training and supervision necessary to ensure the health and safety of employees.
· Actively promote behaviour in your employees that is consistent with the company objectives.
· Establish performance standards and KPIs for all direct reports.
· Participate in the selection, recruitment and training of staff.
· Coach and mentor the skill development of staff within your team.
· Exercise direct supervision of reporting employees.
· Evaluate the training requirements of the Maintenance departments to ensure skill levels maintain pace with changing technology.
· Promote strong effective communication with and amongst our employees.
· Recommend and implement operating plans, budgets and capital additions as necessary within the budgetary guidelines.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
· 10+ Years' experience within a food manufacturer
· Direct Maintenance supervisory experience
· Trade diploma or degree in mechanical/electrical/manufacturing engineering
· SCADA and refrigeration experience
· Very competent planning and scheduling Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) systems,
· Exposure to working with GMP in a HACCP environment
· Must be able to work very well in a team environment - this role will involve getting to know the site well and working closely within a close knit team.
INTERESTED APPLICANT MAY EMAIL THEIR RESUME TO [email protected]
NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED