Waiter (5 Star Hotel)
Apply Until: Dec 14, 2019
UNITS 201, 202 & 203, 2F E&L BLG 1801 CONCEPCION C VALENZUELA, MAKATI, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-897-4427 to 28
Principal / Project
LA CIGALE (5 STAR) HOTEL
QualificationsMale22 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons.
We are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you. To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Keep in mind that Waiter/Waitress duties may require working in shifts and/or occasionally during weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waiters/Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
· Excellent presentation skills
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
· Active listening and effective communication skills
· Team spirit
· Flexibility to work in shifts
· High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
For Manpower Pooling.
• at least 5'3" up in height
• ages from 22 to ██████ only
Those who have qualifications above come and hurry!!!
You can contact or visit us in www.isd-world.com or visit us at our office, during office hours from Monday to Friday between 09:00 am to 5:00 pm. Look for Ms. Jona.
- Tel: 897-4427 / 897-4428
- Cell: 0917-8662111 / 0908-8722118
- Email add : [email protected]