Camp Boss Manager
Apply Until: Dec 14, 2019
19TH FLR. PEARLBANK CENTER 146 VALERO ST. SALCEDO VILLAGE, MAKATI CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale28 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
POSITION : Camp Boss / Unit Manager.
- Client satisfaction:
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's services to customers.
- Understand and enforce commercial contract signed between Newrest and its client
- Ensure Daily compliance between contract and delivered service
- Strengthen the quality of clients’ services and the staff performance.
2) Operations Management:
- Monitoring Newrest’s daily operations:
- Check preparations made by the Chef, the Baker and their teams and control that each preparations match with Client and Contract requirements
- Manage each activity operated by Newrest on the camp, it includes but it is not limited to hospitality, entertainment, gardening and waste management
- Daily staff management: planning, recruitment, training
- Provide to the General Manager documents required to calculate wages
- Control initial orders and inventories
- Ensure proper registration of stored material
- Ensure that the quality of products and storage conditions are compliant with Client’s requirements & NEWREST Group QHSE Norms.
- Manage Purchasing processes and logistics.
- Suggest process improvements to hierarchy
3) QHSE: Ensure the quality standards and safety rules (HACCP) are enforced and followed
- Inform customers about quality rules and menus content
- Lead traceability controls
- Implement tool box meeting
4) Economical Ratio Management:
- Ensure sustainability of economic balances and ratios with a focus on food and labor cost as per the group’s standards
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.