ELCTRICAL INSTRUMENT ENGINEER
DAMMAM, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 13, 2019
2654-D Leveriza St Corner P.Ocampo St.(Formerly Vito Cruz), Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
SUBWAY NETWORKS FOR TRADING
Nov 22, 2019 - Nov 22, 2019
2654 D LEVERIZA ST. CORNER P. OCAMPO ST. (VITO CRUZ) MALATE, MANILA
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
Our company name is SUBWAY NETWORKS FOR TRADING, we supply materials to oil & gas company such as (ARAMCO, SABIC, SAIPEM, MCDERMOTTE etc..) for more info you can visit our website www.subwaynetworks.com
Job description / Role
1) To procure equipment, materials & systems complying to project Quality and Specification requirements.
2) To procure materials and subcontract in timely manner within approved budgeted cost.
3) Prior to ordering, to check all ex-stocks availability in central stores and sub stores.
4) To ensure timely delivery of equipment, material & systems to support site installation works as per approved work program.
5) All procurement process should comply to management approved procedures and policies with respect to time, cost, and quality.
6) Prepares documentation for internal process as per ISO Standards.
7) Develops and maintains good relationship with suppliers and client.
8) Maintains company reputation & credibility by fair dealings.
9) Overall 5-15 years experience,.
10) Employment Contract duration shall be for minimum 2 years.
1. Must be clean and possesses strong Communication and Negotiation Skills.
2. Degree / in Electrical, instrumentation Engineering.
3. Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in field of materials and services procurement
- CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT
- 2 (2X2) PICTURES
- UPDATED RESUME