East Timor, East Timor
Apply Until: Dec 13, 2019
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Project
Dili Development Company LDA
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management or equivalent
- 5 years of work experience
- Must be adept in English (both in written and oral)
- Bahasa and Mandarin language is an advantage
Task Description: Responsible for Costings
- Taking off quantities from drawings
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Advising on alternative equivalent materials to minimize cost
- Preparing and analyzing costings for tenders
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Prepare costing, budget and cash flow for project implementation in conjunction with construction team
- Establish unit rates for labor, trades, equipment rental
- Makes sure that all cost estimates submitted by a contractor are as accurate as possible
- Works with surveyors to estimate the types and amounts of materials needed to complete the construction job
- Prepare costing, budget and cashflow for project implementation in consultation with construction team
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Writing detailed progress reports
- Site valuation/measurement for contract/sub-contract payment
- Site valuation and measurement for claim preparation to secure bank disbursement of bridging loan
- Estimation of the material flow to the construction site in conjunction with construction team.
- Examines buildings that are in poor condition to determine the costs of repairs
- Maintains constant contact with site managers and engineers to estimate the duration of a project
- Evaluates the cost effectiveness of a product's use and makes changes where necessary to improve overall cost effectiveness.
- Advise on procurement strategy including alternate equivalent materials to minimize costs.
- Estimation of material quantities to be procured and used at site including wastages.
- Estimation of the material flow to construction site in consultation with construction team
- Assist purchasing department with procurement of construction materials, consumables, equipment and general items
- Liaise between Suppliers, Project Managers, relevant internal departments and clients to meet their bill of material
- Assist with compilation and update cost database on construction materials, plant and equipment
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com or download our IPAMS mobile app for free. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly. IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions. IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC. Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com. A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to [email protected] with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.