PROJECT ENGINEER - SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION
AL KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 13, 2019
105 Ground Floor, Pearl Of The Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
REZAYAT GROUP / NCC
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
KSA - AL KHOBAR
Engineer - Project Management Software Implementation
- Candidates must have at least Engineering Diploma - (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
- The job requires Male applicants only
- Minimum of 3 years working experience is required for this position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to create users log in ID.
- Should be able to update planning master
- Should be able to upload engineering details like material types, line class details, painting dtails, WPS (Welding Procedure specification).
- Should be able to generate the isometric and reports
- Should be able to generate as built drawings.
- Should be able to upload MTO (Material take off) and front release.
- Creation of hydro test loops.
- Assist welding inspector in generating NDT report (RT, DPT, PMI, HT and MT).
- Data entry of daily welding and fit up report, NDT report in system
- Maintaining NDT backlog report.
- Generating WRR and WSR report and updating punch lists.
- Data entry of bolt torqueing, valve erection, support erection, hyro test, lay up reports in software system.
- Attending weekly QC meeting, if required.
- Updating all types of Construction reports (Management Information) in software/system.
- Submission of reports to Client, if necessary.
JOB COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Proven working experience in ERP software's (Oil & Gas, Power Plant, Petro Chemical, etc..)
- Good management and team building skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good writing and speaking skills are needed when communicating with staff.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications such as MS Office and data management.
- Updated resume w/ 2x2 Picture
- Copy of Valid Passport at least 1.2 yr.
- Copy of Diploma / COE / and other Certificates
- PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUIREMENTS AT: [email protected]
“WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS"
LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9AM-6PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904 / (02) 353 8978
Mobile: 09771141339/ 09284109262
LOOK FOR Mr. John
Email: [email protected]
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/LightHopeOverseasPlacementAgencyInc
For Manpower Pooling / No Fees Collected
Beware of Illegal Recruiters