Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
Apply Until: Dec 13, 2019
RMS 201 & 205, ISLA CARGO CENTER, NINOY AQUINO AVE, Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-851-8886 / 8-816-1572
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
- Must be a High School graduate
- Must have at least one (2) years working experience in a Construction firm
- 3. Must know how to read blueprint
- Must have knowledge in using variety of tools or equipment such as measuring devices and testing equipments.
- Must have Tesda NC II/Training Certificate
- With good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter's hand and power tools.
- Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level. Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools. Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structure.
For interested applicants, contact for more information Globe - 09957557593 Smart - 09086950740 Email: [email protected]
Office Address: 2/F Isla Cargo Columbia Airfreight Complex Brgy. Sto. Niño, Ninoy Aquino Ave, Parañaque, Metro Manila. Near Duty Free Philippines
"Bridging your career to the world!"
Venture Management is a premier manpower deployment company in the Philippines, licensed by the POEA and specializes in workforce solutions across various industries.