WELDER CUM FABRICATOR
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 13, 2019
2F, GT REALTY BLG, BATANGAS COR URUGUAY STS MAKATI, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 4 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Job Title: WELDER CUM FABRICATOR
Vacancy: 2 / Male
ALBA is one of the leading manufacturers & suppliers of Mobile Refrigeration Solutions, Commercial Trailers & Customised Vehicles in Saudi Arabia. We are looking towards hiring full time employee in the capacity of Senior Welder cum Fabricators for our Trailer Manufacturing Division.
A locomotive welder performs welding and fabricating duties in accordance with FRA and Company Standards, which includes the removal, fabrication, fitment and welding of locomotive parts, components and structures.
- Certified in GMAW(Mig) in 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G to facility requirements;
- Certified in FCAW(flux) in 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G to facility requirements;
- Certified in SMAW(stick) in 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G to facility requirements;
- Operate plasma cutter and acc. torch consistently, accurately, and safely;
- Conducts basic fabrication processes;
- Work with a variety of locomotive components;
- Follow written/scope of work instructions and or QWI’s consistently, accurately, and safely;
- Read precision instruments and gauges accurately and safely;
- Keep work area clean and organized consistently and safely;
- Use electric and air operated hand tools accurately and safely;
- Operate overhead cranes accurately and safely
Qualification: Candidate should hold High School or equivalent with certification in Welding Technology
Experience: Must have 5+ years of experience in similar role and capacity
** Please send your resume in word or PDF format, employment certificates, abroad trainings and licenses to [email protected] for possible line-up.
** You may also visit our office located at 1291 2nd Flr GT Realty Building Batangas Street Corner Uruguay Brgy. San Isidro Makati City landmark All-day Convenience Store.
** Pre-selected applicants may receive a call and text from our Recruitment Officer as confirmation of your availability and for your schedule of client’s personal interview.
** Strictly for Filipino applicants and readily available.
Our office opens every Monday- Friday only at 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. except holidays
Please submit of the following requirements:
· Resume with detailed job description
· Certificate of Employment
· Training/Seminar Certificate
· Diploma (High School/College)
· Transcript of record
· Passport Copy
· NBI Copy
· 2 pcs 2x2 picture with white background
Please Look for MS. SARA
Mobile numbers: 0949-663-9951
Email Address: [email protected]
NO PROCESSING!!! PLACEMENT FEE SALARY DEDUCTION!!!