SIGNAGE FABRICATORS & INSTALLER
Apply Until: Dec 13, 2019
3/F Expocraft Bldg., 1008 Metropolitan Ave., Makati City (near Post Office, Fire Station, In Between Meralco And Total Gas), Metro Manila, Philippines
8-899-1124 / 8-8909787
Principal / Project
FANAR NEON & ADVERTISING
QualificationsMale24 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipino
FANAR NEON & ADVERTISING
(Accreditation No. 10084558)
One of the leading signage manufacturer across the state of Qatar is looking to hire:
SIGNAGE FABRICATORS / GENERAL FABRICATOR
FREE ACCOMMODATION,TRANSPORTATION with FOOD Allowance
Please report Monday to Friday 9am
Tel. No.: 8901880 / 09173099157 / 09993455009
Email your resume to : [email protected]
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Preferably 5 years experience in sign fabrication from signage and advertising company
- Must have experience in channel letters and vinyl application
- Signage layout
- Know how to read technical shop drawing
- Must have the ability to understand verbal and written instruction
- Operates a variety of hand held equipment and machinery in the installation of signage, e.g., power saw, samder, sockets, drill, pole saw, chainsaw, ractchet
- Cleans and maintain tools, machinery equipment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral diagram, or schedule form.
- Considerable knowledge of the safe and proper use and care of manual, electrical, gas and hydraulic powered tools and equipment used in the assigned fuinctional area.
- Considerable knowledge of the proper palcement of barricatred and signage for road and lane closures needed for the protection of vehicular and pedeterian traffic
- Skills in the operation of various manual, gas and hydraulic powered trade tools and light equipment
- Ability to read and interpret various documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and related documentation
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships an communications with other employees and the public
- Ability to work independently to carry out assignments to completion
- Ability to perform duties with a professional and cooperative work ethic
Interested applicant please report to:
WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES INC.
3rd Flr., Expocraft Bldg. 1008 Metropolitan Ave. Makati City
Near Makati Firestation / Makati Post Offfice / RCBC Plaza at the back of Meralco Bldg.
“FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY*NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED*BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS”